Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
It's a tall shiny tower of coffee brewing power! The Technivorm KBGT741 is a precision coffee maker manufactured in the Netherlands to optimize your coffee routine. The 42 ounce capacity can make plenty of delicious coffee from the lightest blend to the darkest single origin. A thermal carafe keeps the coffee warm until you are ready for a second cup, or third, or fourth--we don't judge! Learn More
Regular Price: $299.00
Out of Stock
Technivorm goes back to the basics with the H741 finely crafted coffee maker. This brewer has a filter basket that sits directly atop the glass carafe. There is no mid-brew interrupt in this design, but you save space and money! Brew coffee at a constant temperature between 196-205°F throughout the entire brew cycle. Same great taste, but at a lower price. Learn More
Regular Price: $219.00
Out of Stock