Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Rancilio. It's the most recognized name in commercial-quality espresso machines and grinders. And now, the company has packaged all the professional features and functionality that they're famous for into its latest line of Rocky grinders. The Rocky Doser Coffee Grinder is ideal for the coffee enthusiast looking to step up from the basic grocery-store grind and commit to having better control over grinding. Featuring 55mm burr grinding plates crafted of the finest tempered steel, the Rocky is designed to deliver 55 different types of quality grounds at the press of a button, all without imparting additional heat during the process. Rocky's large, UV-resistant bean hopper holds more than a half a pound of beans so you won't have to stop mid-grind during a large dinner party for a refill. As for its doser functionality, you'll have the ability to tap out the right amount of grounds into the portafilter and then go straight to your espresso machine in mere seconds. Learn More
Regular Price: $365.00
Out of Stock
Rancilio. It's the most recognized name in commercial-quality espresso machines and grinders. Featuring 55mm burr grinding plates crafted of the finest tempered steel, the Rocky is designed to deliver 55 different types of quality grounds at the press of a button, all without imparting additional heat during the process. Rocky's large, UV-resistant bean hopper holds more than a half a pound of beans so you won't have to stop mid-grind during a large dinner party for a refill. Learn More
Regular Price: $355.00
Out of Stock
The Eureka Mignon grinder packs the stepless adjustment, quiet motor, and programmable doser of Eureka's professional grinder into a home kitchen-friendly footprint. A simple one-touch design offers unbeatably easy grinds every time. Learn More
Regular Price: $449.00
Out of Stock
Liven up your kitchen with the rich smell of espresso and the voluptuous, vintage-inspired case of the Ascaso Dream Up V2.0 Espresso Machine. Its curvy exterior boasts a rust-resistant all-aluminum build coated in vibrant easy-care enamel paint. More than just a looker, the Dream sports a removable reservoir, a 16 BAR water pump and an aluminum thermoblock that hits brew temps quickly and maintains heat efficiently for multiple shots. Learn More
Regular Price: $829.00
Take control over your morning java rush with the Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine. High-tech features like auto-volumetric programming and optional automatic steam arms add unbeatable consistency to your espresso creations, while barista-focused ergonomics and a quick-recovery heat exchange boiler help you keep up with your cafe's busy traffic. Learn More
Regular Price: $7,950.00