Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Commercial settings can be hectic enough, even without complicated equipment! Previously known as the Eureka Zenith grinder, Nuova Simonelli's MDX On Demand is here to make your daily commercial grind a little easier. The MDX On Demand features two simple (one single and one double shot) programmable dosing options, along with two simple buttons to increase or decrease the grind time. Program your grind and use the handy 'lock-out' feature to keep employees from fidgeting with your settings. Remove the hopper and unscrew the protective top to clean the burrs without having to recalibrate afterwards. Learn More
Regular Price: $1,475.00
Out of Stock