Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Sturdy stainless steel casing, brass components throughout and a commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the most popular machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine produces excellent espresso and silky microfoam milk for your lattes and cappuccinos. This version comes with an installed PID controller for greater consistency. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the Rancilio Silvia is sent to you, the PID enables you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree. Learn More
Regular Price: $920.00
Out of Stock
Sturdy stainless-steel casing, brass components throughout and an upgraded commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the most popular machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine produces excellent espresso and silky microfoam milk for your lattes and cappuccinos. Add even more consistency to your Rancilio Silvia with the addition of a PID controller. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the machine goes out, these units enable you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree. Learn More
Regular Price: $629.00
Move over Rancilio Silvia, the Crossland Coffee CC1 Version 1.5 is here. And it's got credentials in spades: an innovative PID built right into the interface, thermoblock-enhanced steam and even more intuitive controls for perfecting your shot and keeping it consistently delicious. Learn More
Regular Price: $699.00
Liven up your kitchen with the rich smell of espresso and the voluptuous, vintage-inspired case of the Ascaso Dream Up V2.0 Espresso Machine. Its curvy exterior boasts a rust-resistant all-aluminum build coated in vibrant easy-care enamel paint. More than just a looker, the Dream sports a removable reservoir, a 16 BAR water pump and an aluminum thermoblock that hits brew temps quickly and maintains heat efficiently for multiple shots. Learn More
Regular Price: $829.00
Take control over your morning java rush with the Nuova Simonelli Appia Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine. High-tech features like auto-volumetric programming and optional automatic steam arms add unbeatable consistency to your espresso creations, while barista-focused ergonomics and a quick-recovery heat exchange boiler help you keep up with your cafe's busy traffic. Learn More
Regular Price: $7,950.00