Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Rancilio. It's the most recognized name in commercial-quality espresso machines and grinders. Featuring 55mm burr grinding plates crafted of the finest tempered steel, the Rocky is designed to deliver 55 different types of quality grounds at the press of a button, all without imparting additional heat during the process. Rocky's large, UV-resistant bean hopper holds more than a half a pound of beans so you won't have to stop mid-grind during a large dinner party for a refill. Learn More
Regular Price: $355.00
You asked and the coffee Gods responded. The answer? The Breville Oracle! This hybrid super/semi automatic espresso machine does just about everything for you, like a superautomatic espresso machine, but still allows you to adjust and manually operate the important things, like a semi-automatic espresso machine. Learn More
Regular Price: $1,999.99
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBG741 (Open Box) has proven over years of use to be one of the best we have ever tested and tasted. If you are in the market for a coffee maker that will last and bring a smile to your face with every delicious, perfectly brewed cup then consider this. It has won prestigious standing with both the Specialty Coffee Association of America and Europe. Good to the last drop! Learn More
Regular Price: $299.00
Out of Stock
Sturdy stainless steel casing, brass components throughout and a commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the most popular machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine produces excellent espresso and silky microfoam milk for your lattes and cappuccinos. This version comes with an installed PID controller for greater consistency. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the Rancilio Silvia is sent to you, the PID enables you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree. Learn More
Regular Price: $920.00
Out of Stock