Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
An industry standard in grocery stores and high volume cafes, the Curtis GSG 3BLK commercial coffee grinder can produce a consistent grind and lots of it! 120 pounds an hour with ease. Learn More
Regular Price: $899.00
The Mazzer Major Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder is hard to beat. Large 83mm industrial grade burr grinder plates and a generous four pound bean hopper capacity makes for stiff competition. The steel housing and attractive exterior makes this grinder a front runner when searching for a reliable, eye-catching commercial grinder. Learn More
Regular Price: $1,189.00
To those who thought an affordable heat exchanger espresso machine would never exist, the Nuova Simonelli Oscar has arrived to prove them wrong. Using the quality construction of many other heat exchanging machines, the Oscar comes in at several hundred dollars lower than the competition without sacrificing quality. Learn More
Regular Price: $1,195.00
Out of Stock