Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
The Eureka Zenith 65 E has a long list of features and high end grinding credentials that make it a perfect fit for a professional coffee bar or high-end home. It features two programmable dosing options and large 65mm burrs with a micrometrical grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality. The Zenith 65 E also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump free grind. Meet the last grinder you'll ever want: the Eureka Zenith 65 E! Built for light commercial use but affordable enough for the home, the Zenith melds Eureka's classic volumetric control options with a café-capable 65mm flat burr set and a gigantic 3-pound bean hopper. Rounding out the design, a stepless floating bottom burr preserves your grind setting after cleaning and anti-clump fingers ensure an evenly dispersed grind every time. Learn More
Regular Price: $749.50
Out of Stock