Philips 3200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
The Philips 3200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine makes coffee at home easier than ever. Packed with all the features you need—and none that you don't—the 3200's simple operation and minimal maintenance makes it easier then ever to save money while still enjoying your morning latte. Each 3200 comes equipped with espresso, lungo, coffee and americano recipes programmed to dedicated buttons. Each recipe can be adjusted for strength and volume, and set to brew for two at a single press. Keeping your machine clean is also an easy affair, with an add-on smart water filter that minimizes your need to descale and easy access to the water tank and brew unit.
- Programmable Drinks - Dedicated buttons for espresso, lungo, coffee, and americano drink options can all be edited on-the-fly.
- Panarello - Steam to your ideal temperature with the auto-frothing panarello wand.
- AquaClean Enabled - Add a water filter that keeps track of your usage for you—letting you go up to 5000 cups before descaling.
- Bypass Doser - Need decaf? Brew pre-ground decaf for those late night lattes.
- Water Tank - A slide-out reservoir makes refills easy.
- Easy Espresso - With minimal maintenance required and easy push-button operation, your morning cup couldn't be more convenient.
- Panarello Steam Wand - Need your milk scalding hot? The panarello steam wand gives you hands-on control of milk temperature.
- Button Backlights - Don't. Small indicators in the corner of each button is all you get.
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: 800-933-7876
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out bean hopper between refills
- Swap out your AquaClean filter as directed, usually every 2-3 months
- Make sure to empty your dump box and drip tray regularly
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Compare Similar Machines
|Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips Carina Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.3 oz||10 ounces||10 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||3.3" to 6.5" inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches||17 inches|
|Height||13.3 inches; extra height required for bean hopper and reservoir||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||Carafe||Panarello Wand||LatteGo|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.6 L||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:45||1:07||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||8.8 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|