The Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic Open Box offers many of the innovations and features of the Pasquini commercial line of espresso machines. It has all the great brewing features of the Pasquini Livia 90 Semiautomatic, but provides push-button control so that your espresso can be brewed and poured while you are doing other activities.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic Open Box
- One-Touch Control, Programmable Automatic Brewing: With just a push of a button on the Livia 90, you can choose either a single or double shot of espresso. Once you select the cup size you want, the machine will brew a rich, aromatic cup of espresso. You can also program the button to re-create your favorite style of espresso each and every time. Want even more? You can brew any size coffee on the Livia 90 by switching the manual override feature to "on." Heavy-duty rocker switches and two attractive indicator lights are conveniently located on the front of the machine.
- Frothing Milk and Dispensing Hot Water: The Livia 90 provides great steamed milk, without waiting for the brewing cycle to finish. A chrome plated brass steam pipe on the left side of the machine brings the steam down to the frothing tip. You have two tips to choose from, a more traditional commercial tip of stainless steel and a second tip made of Teflon. This second tip is a froth enhancer for making no nonsense foam. Small holes on the side of the tip draw in air and direct it to the milk. Instantly you'll have foamed milk for any number of lattes or cappuccinos.
- Rugged Portafilter: The Livia 90, heavy-duty, hard working portafilter is made of chrome plated, cast brass. The comfortable grip is rugged molded plastic for easy handling and insulation.
- 3.5 Liter Water Tank: The large capacity, fully removable water tank makes volume coffee production easy. Perfect for coffee bars or restaurants, this tank doesn't require constant refilling. The tank can be filled while it is operating or pulled out and taken to a faucet. For added protection for pump and boiler, it features a built-in particulate filter to stop damaging bits from going through the system.
- Brawny Pump System: The stronger the pump, the better and stronger the espresso. This powerful pump provides steady, continuous pressure to produce full flavor extraction and a thick espresso creme.
- Resilient Electrical System: Tailored for heavy use, the Livia 90 can be left on all day, due to its power supply and stable electrical system. The machine is always ready to brew espresso or steam milk. The system heats up the boiler in less than eight minutes from morning's first power-up and then it's good to go all day long.
- Removable Cup Tray, Drip Pan and Cup Warming: Both the polished steel cup tray and the sturdy plastic drip tray are easy to remove and clean. Proper heat is essential to a good cup of espresso and the Livia 90 has included a stainless steel warming plate, located on the top of the espresso machine, to make sure the espresso doesn't lose temperature a cold cup.
- 1.5 Liter 1200 Watt Copper and Brass Boiler: Who wants to wait for an espresso? No one! With one of the biggest boilers for a machine this size, the Livia 90 has no problem making espresso and steaming milk at the speed or in the quantities you desire. It features rapid heating and recovery as well. To insure long life and protection against over heating and burnout, the boiler is equipped with a safety feature called Auto-Refill. This system keeps an eye on the water level in the boiler and when the level falls below a certain point, the computer controlled water level system automatically adds more water. If the machine should run out of water and the Auto Fill system was unable to refill the boiler, the computer will automatically turn the machine off to prevent overheating and damage to the heating element. What's more the Livia boiler features an over pressure relief valve, which serves as a backup to the boiler pressure regulating system.
- Durable, Quality Housing and Frame: Constructed to last for year of regular service, the Livia 90 is built with heavy gauge metal, anti-rust and corrosion protected frame with an exterior housing of polished, stainless steel.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||3|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.0 inches|
|Boiler Volume||1.5 liter|
|Reservoir Size||3.5 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||3 minutes|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Serial number LS004316405
It's never been used. It seems to be missing the handled piece that connects to the machine. It's been left in storage for so long that we can not find it. Would it be possible to purchase?? Thank you.
As you can see we no longer carry these. If it is the portafilter you are looking for, you may want to try pasquini directly at www.pasquini.com or call them at 213-739-0480
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic Open Box
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic open Box
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Was all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Remove and clean panarello wand weekly.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular back flushing of the brew head. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.