The Pasquini Livia G4 is a popular pick because of its serious upgrades, such as an evenly heated group head along with a thermostatically controlled heating element. Yep, it’s true – this means you’ll be pulling even more consistent café quality shots right from your home.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Double Duty: The Pasquini Livia G4 can brew espresso and froth milk simultaneously.
- Levers: Have more control over your steam and hot water with ball joint levers.
- Gauge: Watch the pressure of your shot with a gauge on the front of the machine.
- Portafilter: This machine comes with a durable heavy-duty portafilter that takes a 58mm basket.
- Water Tank: Refill less with this large 92 oz removable water tank!
- Warm Cups: A pre-heated cup is essential for an enjoyable espresso, which is why the Livia G4 has 22% more space on its cup warmer.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||42.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.5 liters|
|Reservoir Size||3 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Livia G4 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean the steam tip frequently.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.
- The manufacturer recommends regular back flushing of the brew head. Please refer to the manual for additional details on how to perform this procedure.