Professional and powerful, the Moka Espresso Grinder from Pasquini takes aim at your large-scale bean grinding needs and delivers perfect grounds every single time you run it. Favored by cafes, the Moka features a stepless adjustment so you can switch up and tweak the grind on the fly and without hassle, plus commercial-quality steel grinding wheels. The Moka models includes either a doser or doserless functionality. The doser allows the barista to pull a lever and easily portion the right amount of grounds into the portafilter from the completed cycle. With 25 push-button grind options, ease is the name of the Moka Grinder's game. Housed in polished steel and designed with easy cleaning in mind, the Moka is the must-have grinder for professionals looking for a machine that can handle hundreds of cups of fresh coffee a day.
Features & Functionality of the Pasquini Moka Grinder
- Quality Construction: The powerful motor of the Moka grinder ensures the consistent grinding results required for high quality espresso machines. Thanks to the powerful direct drive motor, the grind wheels turn slowly, but powerfully, so the Moka will not burn the coffee grounds nor clog at finer settings. The polished chrome body is not only attractive enough to be left on any counter top, but scratch resistant and built to last.
- Tempered Steel Burr Grinding Wheels: Made of tempered steel, the 50mm wide burr grinding wheels of the Moka grinder produces superior uniformity in coffee grounds. These grinding wheels out perform any other coffee grinder in its class due to their superior strength and they will give you years of excellent performance. A consistent grind is key in the production of a superior espresso with rich flavor and aroma. The Moka can produce the exact coffee ground refinements required by the more sophisticated espresso machines.
- Coffee Dosing System (with the Doser version): The Moka's coffee dosing system is perfect for high use situations like you see in the commercial coffee bars. With a pull of the dosing lever, the correct amount of ground coffee is dispensed directly into the filter. Other ground coffee is stored in a dosing unit or catching bin where it is kept fresh and ready to go for the next brewing.
- 25 Grind Settings: Choose the exact grind you want from the 25 selections offered by the grinder. Adjust for espresso, drip, French press or Turkish coffee.
- One Pound Coffee Bean Hopper: Made of clear molded plastic with a black lid, the Moka's hopper keeps up to one pound of coffee beans well sealed so they remain fresh and ready to grind.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind 8 Cup Drip||20 to 30 seconds|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||16 oz|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Ask a Question
There is actually a youtube disassembly video (by a SCG competitor-- but I still love theirs too).
Warranty Information for the Pasquini Moka Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Pasquini espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only)
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Pasquini Moka Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed.
User Manuals for your Pasquini Moka Grinder
- This machine makes senseReview by Rick
Price Quality Value
- Oh, now I understandReview by Champurrado
Price Quality Value
The Moka, however, produced a perfect grind right out of the box for our espresso machine. I understand that some people have to dial in the proper setting after some trial and error. I guessed the setting and just got lucky. In any event, I ponied up some money for the grinder and now I no longer feel I have to replace my old espresso machine.
Easy to use, keeps the beans fresh in the hopper and produces consistently fine grind day after day.
It's a bit steep in price but I do not regret the purchase. (Posted on 7/30/2012)
- Pasquini DeliversReview by Hector
Price Quality Value
Coarse to fine with ease,Powerful motor,Sleek yet simple design,Quality burrs
(Posted on 6/2/2012)