Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Streamline your stress-full mornings with the Philips 3200 Espresso Machine. The 3200's claim to fame? The all-new LatteGo milk system. Invented with supreme ease in mind, the LatteGo features an elegant build with no hard-to-clean nooks, crevasses or nozzles. Designed with a very neat silicone diaphragm that siphons milk up into a steam chamber, the 3200's carafe pops apart into 3 pieces for rinsing or dishwashing. Labor-less cleaning gets coupled with self-regulating water filtration and easy-access to refill beans and water on the fly. The 3200's convenience continues with dedicated cappuccino and latte buttons alongside its options for coffee and espresso. This one-touch robo-rista will have you mug-in-hand and on your morning commute in minutes—no drive-thru needed.
- One-Touch Lattes - Just a tap or two is all it takes to fill your cup with your favorite morning drink.
- LatteGo - Inspired by simple carburetor designs, this venturi-fueled siphon system delivers piping-hot milk without making a mess for future-you to clean up.
- Convenient Cappuccinos - Dedicated cappuccino, latte, espresso, and coffee buttons mean your favorite drink is truly at your fingertips.
- Coffee Choices - Set up your favorite programming for each drink, then perfect your recipe with the adjustable strength and length options.
- AquaClean Filter - The Philips 3200 keeps track of water usage for you, ensuring a fresh taste and no descaling for 5000 cups.
- Front Loading Water Tank - A slide-out water reservoir makes topping-up your machine an easy affair.
- LatteGo - While covered (in length) above, the pure simplicity of this system both works well and is practically maintenance free.
- Maintenance Maestro - Seriously, no scummy milk residue, no chlorine-tainted water, no weird descale water dance—its an entirely different experience.
- Guest Shot - Set your desired drink recipes, then let visitors adjust them on-the-fly to their tastes.
- Touch Buttons - The touch-sensitive buttons work well, but many in the office wished for more tactile controls.
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: 800-933-7876
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out bean hopper between refills
- Swap out your AquaClean filter as directed, usually every 2-3 months
- Make sure to empty your dump box and drip tray regularly
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Compare Similar Machines
|Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips Carina Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM5300 Coffee System|
As low as $1,099
Special Price $399 Regular Price $499
As low as $1,499
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.3 oz||10 ounces||7 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||3.3" to 6.5" inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable; 3 to 5 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches||18 inches|
|Height||13.3 inches; extra height required for bean hopper and reservoir||14.5 inches||14 inches|
|Milk System||Carafe||Panarello Wand||Capuccinatore/siphon|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.6 L||1.8 L||1.3 liters|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:45||1:07||1:16|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||8.8 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|