Quick Mill Dual Boiler QM67 Espresso Machine open box makes espresso with enthusiasts in mind. Made with the same quality and craftsmanship as other machines in the Quick Mill series, the dual boiler encompasses all of the most desired features in one machine. Extract ideal espresso shots out of an E-61 commercial brew group, steam up frothy drinks from the stainless steel steam wand, control the temperature of the boiler with the built-in PID, all with the power of dual insulated copper boilers.
There may be variations with the open box model in features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Quick Mill Dual Boiler
- Polished Stainless Steel: Highly durable and heavy duty housing with a removable cup warmer, large capacity drip tray and grate.
- Dual Insulated Copper Boiler: Insulated, .80 Liter steam boiler and .75 Liter group boiler are commercial-grade to simultaneously brew and steam a number of drinks with no wait. Its high-quality vacuum breaker will let you put the machine on a timer (with no vapor lock), so once it's up to temperature, it will brew all day long.
- Brass Portafilter Set: Complete with two commercial-quality 58mm portafilters — one for single shots and one for doubles.
- Professional-Class E-61 Brew Head: Pull amazing espresso shots with the commercially-designed E-61 brew group, revered among espresso fans for its excellences in temperature regulation. Its thermal siphon design will give your brew group superior thermal stability even during periods of inactivity.
- Lever Controlled with Three-Way Bypass Valve: Using a simple lever design, you'll initiate a shot by lifting it up; to end the shot, push the lever back down and pressure will be released through the three-way bypass valve, leaving you with a dry puck for disposal.
- Dual Manometer: A pressure controller senses the pressure in your boiler and then kicks on the heating element as the pressure drops. Both pump and boiler pressure are viewable via the dual gauges located on the front of the machine.
- Vibratory Pump: The Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump also has thermal overload protection.
- Dual Nozzles: Separate steam and hot water nozzles feature no burn insulation.
- Quieter: Pulsor will equalize pump pressure and you'll barely hear it.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
The QM67 provides an excellent value for coffee enthusiasts looking for professional grade components in a dual boiler.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||50.0000|
|Watts||Steam Boiler: 1400 Watts | Coffee Boiler: 800 Watts|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||Steam: .8 liters | Group: .75 liters|
|Reservoir Size||96 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Quick Mill Dual Boiler QM67 Open Box
|What it Covers:||
Quick Mill espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Quick Mill Dual Boiler QM67 Open Box
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless steel case shiny with a microfiber cloth.
User Manuals for your Quick Mill Dual Boiler QM67 Open Box
Videos Featuring the Quick Mill Dual Boiler QM67 Open Box
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $56.52