The Classe 10 series includes an innovative manual espresso machine. To reach the highest caliber, Rancilio employed its experience and determination to make the Rancilio Classe 10 the new standard. It is ideal for upscale applications that want to maintain traditional espresso-making values, but want the latest in technological advancements and modern styling. The re-designed brewing group incorporates an expanded pre-infusion chamber that is capable of extracting the absolute best product, guaranteeing taste and aroma that is without comparison.
How the Rancilio Classe 10 Espresso Machine Works
Compare the different versions
- Semi-Automatic (S): This version is what you might commonly find in your typical coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Fully Automatic (USB): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
- Mechanical Group (RE): This version will allow for pre-infusion to take place before pulling your shots. The RE is the machine of choice for true artisans
Features & Functionality of the Rancilo Classe 10 Espresso Machine
- C-Lever: Ergonomic steam knob with open-stay and open-close functions. Using just a 25 degree turn, it's easy on your barista's wrist. Turn it upwards it will lock in an open position, turning downwards allows a feathered control so the barista is in full control of the steaming process.
- Automatic Cleaning: The Classe 10 USB is the only traditional machine with an automatic clean program.
- Electronic Pre-Infusion: In addition to the expanded pre-infusion chamber, there is an optional electronic pre-infusion controlled by the computer program
- iSteam (optional): The new totally automatic steam wand allows milk to be heated and frothed using a mix of steam and air, until a soft and remarkably compact cream is obtained
- Cup Warmer: Electronic cup warmer with three temperature settings
- Programmable Hot Water: Electronic Temperature control allows four programmable temperature selections
- Grid System: To make cleaning and maintenance easier, Rancilio has equipped all of its products with a revolutionary work surface on the drip tray. The grids are easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 10 Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 10 Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Classe 10 Espresso Machine
|Options||2 Gr||3 Gr||4 Gr|
|Power||220 Volts, 6000 Watts||220 Volts, 6000 Watts||220 Volts, 6000 Watts|
|Amps||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 31 W||21 H x 22 D x 40 W||21 H x 22 D x 50 W|
|Weight||201 lbs||245 lbs||296 lbs|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||11 Liters||16 Liters||22 Liters|