Keep brewing through the busiest crowds with the simple design and user-friendly features of the Rancilio Classe 7 S. Designed with a production environment in mind, the Classe 7 features everything you'd ever need out of a commercial espresso machine: A sturdy, easily-serviceable heat-exchange boiler design, a quick-heat boiler and element setup, and a barista-centric layout for improved workflow.
Features and Functionality of the Rancilio Classe 7 S Commercial Espresso Machine
- Semi-automatic Controls - Simple push-button brew controls and hot water dispensing offer easy control.
- C-Lever Steam Knob - Rancilio's signature steam controller, the C-Lever offers easy access to partial and full steam options.
- Barista Ergonomics - The horizontal steam levers, barista brew lights, and ergonomic portafilters bring comfort and ease-of-use to baristas.
- Quick Recovery - A necessity for latte-heavy locations, a respectable 11 or 16 liter boiler with a gigantic 6000W element will keep up with demand.
What's the Difference?
Classe is in session! Take a look at the big differences and our recommendations for Rancilio's S-model line:
- 1 Group - The Classe 5 is the one and only pick for single group configurations! Tank (ST) configurations are available.
- 2 Group - For best value, pick the Classe 7! It benefits from a bigger heating element than the Classe 5 with the same boiler volume. Bump up to the Classe 9 for an insulated boiler, SS side panels, chromed group covers and barista lights.
- 3 Group - The Classe 5 configuration shines here! It has the same specs as both the Classe 7 and Classe 9. Upgrade to the C7 for better hot water control, and the C9 for insulation and looks.
- 4 Group - You're limited to the Classe 9 here.
|Width||2 Group: 31 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches|
|Boiler Volume||2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 7 S Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 7 S Commercial Espresso Machine
- Run backflush program daily.
- Wipe down case with a clean, damp rag.