Refresh your cafe with the quick-heat design and simple operation of the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine. Designed for shops with high demand for lattes and cappuccinos, the Classe 7's respectably-sized steam boiler and outsized heating element offers unparalleled recovery time for high-volume steaming. The Classe 7's focus on steam supply is accompanied with barista-saving accouterments like curved, grippy portafilters, auto-volumetric shot programming and Rancilio's patented C-lever steam controls, which offer featherable control in an easy-to-reach location.
Features and Functionality of the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine
- 6000-watt Element - Larger than your average commercial heating element at this boiler size, the Classe 7 touts quick heat-up times and fantastic recovery for those busy mornings.
- C-Lever Steam Control - No knobs here! The front-face mounted steam wand controls are deigned with barista wrists in mind, offering quality ergonomics for long shifts.
- Digital Display - Get quick access to shot counts, volumetric controls and maintenance programs.
- Volumetric Programming - Add shot-to-shot consistency, even with brand-new baristas at the helm.
- Tall Configuration - Tall configurations bring cup clearance up to 5.7 inches.
|Width||2 Group 31 inches; 3 Group 40 inches|
|Boiler Volume||2 Group 11 L; 3 Group 16 L|
Ask a Question
It depends on the configuration you choose. Most multi-group configurations of the Classe 7 will pull 30A.
Hope this helps
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine
- Run backflush programs daily.
- Wipe down drip tray and case regularly.