Classe 9 is the latest traditional espresso machine from Rancilio. It has a futuristic design with sleek high-tech lines. Sophisticated materials give this prestigious machine an air of importance with the body and external components made exclusively from stainless steel and aluminium. When Rancilio created the Classe 9, it focused on exploring new ergonomic and functional design features and then combined them with an elegant and refined look.
How the Rancilio Classe 9 Espresso Machine Works
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (S): This version is what you might commonly find in your typical coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Fully Automatic (USB): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilo Classe 9 Espresso Machine
- C-Lever: Ergonomic steam knob with open-stay and open-close functions. Using just a 25 degree turn, it's easy on your barista's wrist. Turn it upwards it will lock in an open position, turning downwards allows a feathered control so the barista is in full control of the steaming process.
- Lights: The Classe 9 introduces an ergonomic barista lighting system in the work area to make the barista's job easier, Blue LED lights frame the outline of the machine accentuating the center piece of your coffee shop.
- iSteam (optional): The new totally automatic steam wand allows milk to be heated and frothed using a mix of steam and air, until a soft and remarkably compact cream is obtained
- YouSteam (optional): Steam wand with manual position to add air during frothing
- Cup Warmer: Electronic cup warmer with three temperature settings
- Grid System: To make cleaning and maintenance easier, Rancilio has equipped all of its products with a revolutionary work surface on the drip tray. The grids are easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Classe 9 Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
The Silvia and Rocky are eligible for SCG's standard warranty support and service. Learn more about what's covered.
All other espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Silvia only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rancilio Classe 9 Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Classe 9 Commercial Espresso Machine
|Options:||2 Gr||3 Gr||4 Gr|
|Power||220 Volts, 6000 Watts||220 Volts, 6000 Watts||220 Volts, 6000 Watts|
|Amps||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 31 W||21 H x 22 D x 40 W||21 H x 22 D x 50 W|
|Weight||201 pounds||245 pounds||296 pounds|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||11 liters||16 liters||22 liters|