The Rancilio Egro ONE Pure Coffee Touch is a beautifully designed commercial machine with customization and simplicity at the forefront of its vast array of capabilities. With a touchscreen interface and a USB port, upload videos, pictures and recipes for viewing on this 5.7 inch screen. Double boilers also make this high capacity machine ready for the busiest of cafes and offices. And with advanced technological programming, the ONE Pure Coffee Touch is able to brew, steam and dispense hot water all at once, enabling you to make over 200 shots of espresso an hour.
Compare the different versions
- Pure Coffee: This model is a multi-functional Egro ONE Pure Coffee model with an included iSteam wand.
- Quick Milk: The quick milk features all the same components of the Egro ONE Pure Coffee, and adds the milk nozzle allowing you to make a latte with the single touch of a button.
- Top Milk: The Top Milk lets you take your drinks to a new level. It includes an attached mini-fridge for convenience. One more step to creating the perfect one touch latte!
- Top Milk XP: The Milk XP is the top of the line Egro introducing two milk nozzles and a manual steam arm.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilo Egro ONE Pure Coffee Touch
- Commercial Capacity: With two bean hoppers, a double boiler and an advanced technological brewing system, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is capable of brewing over 200 shots an hour.
- ISteam Functionality: The Egro iSteam feature makes sure your milk is frothy and consistent to whatever setting is programmed.
- Touch Screen: This is pretty much the perfect example of one touch drink selection. With a customizable menu of drinks, you can have virtually any drink ready in seconds at the push of a button.
- USB Port: With an integrated USB port, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is capable of displaying images, recipes, advertisements, anything you please!
- Well-Lit: With LED lights shining brightly upon your drink creations, this machine is aesthetically pleasing as it is commercially viable.
- Relatively Quiet: For being such a massive machine, we expected quite a bit more noise, but overall, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is relatively quiet.
- Easy-Fix Technology: This machine has included advanced diagnosing; so when the time comes for servicing, you will know exactly what is needed.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Egro ONE Pure Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
1 Year (Parts only for all Epoca 1 Group espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
Caring for the Rancilio Egro ONE Pure Coffee Touch
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Egro ONE Pure Coffee Touch
|Amps||30 amp circuit required|
|Size||31 H x 23 D x 12 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||11 liters|