Ideal for small cafes, restaurants or offices with espresso centric employees, the Rancilio Epoca S Semi-Automatic espresso machine is what you might typically image when envisioning a commercial espresso machine. Well equipped to take on small commercial operations with the barista (or skilled office employee!) controlling the brew time and water volume for preferred strength and size. This reliable machine is available plumbed-in or with a versatile water tank for those on-the-go espresso operations.
Please Note: Red Metallic is a special order by the manufacturer and may incur additional processing days prior to shipping.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilio Epoca S 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Handy Indicators: Easy to read pressure gauge and water level indicator will let you know the current stats of your machine.
- Large Cup Warmer: Generously sized cup warmer located on top of the Epoca.
- Skip the Grinder!: Tired of the daily grind? Skip the bean crushing experience by purchasing the additional pod adapter for grind free brewing.
- Ergonomic: Featuring an ergonomic control panel, portafilter and work surface.
- Extra Space: Rancilio’s Grid System provides additional flat (and removable!) work space to assist the barista with clean-up and overall rocking at their job.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio Epoca S 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
Caring for the Rancilio Epoca S 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Rancilio Epoca S 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|Power||110 volts, 1600 watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||15 H x 22 D x 19 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||4 liters|