Super cooling technology allows the Rancilio KRYO 65 series to bust through beans without overheating the grounds. Special die cast aluminum cooling fins surround the grinding chamber. This allows maximum production with a minimum of heat transfer. Special ThermoSteel burrs allow for consistency and durability. Along with other thoughtful design elements like a removable bean hopper, micrometric grinder adjustment knob and soft grip doser lever, the Kryo encompasses everything you could want in a commercial espresso grinder.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilio KRYO 65 Commercial Burr Grinder
- Commercial Capacity: The powerful motor and grinder unit of this machine can turn beans into espresso in two seconds flat. Designed to deliver 15-20 pounds of ground coffee in an hour, there isn't a coffee shop or cafe around able to provide demand that exceeds the Rancilio's ability to deliver.
- Steel Burr Grinder: The heavy duty 64mm burr grinding plates are made of tempered steel and operate at 1650 RPM (rotations per minute). The cooling technology prevents unnecessary heat build-up and transfer to your coffee beans.
- Coffee Dosing System: The KRYO 65 dosing system adjusts from 5.5 to 10 grams per dose.
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic: Choose from the ST model or the AT model.
- Great Bean Hopper: The Rancilio hopper is made of shock-resistant food-grade polycarbonate that keeps 2.87 pounds of coffee beans well sealed so they remain fresh and ready to grind. Self-standing for easy refills.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||2.87|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Burr Diameter||64 mm|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio KRYO 65 Commercial Burr Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
1 Year (Parts only for all Epoca 1 Group espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed