Nowadays, just about everything is available on demand. Why should grinding coffee be any different? With the Rancilio Kryo 65 OD, commercial espresso grinding is now available...on demand! Easily dose the amount of coffee to be ground in the “on demand” or automatic mode with the single, double or custom soft-touch buttons. The large digital display and horizontal scroll bar will always keep you informed of the current grinding status, while the integrated portaholder will leave your hands free for drink preparation.
Features & Functionality of the Rancilio KRYO 65 OD Commercial Burr Espresso Grinder
- OD Version: The on demand version features an easy-to-read digital display and three soft-touch dosing buttons, producing precise grounds when needed – on demand!
- Heat Reduction: Die-cast aluminum fins surround the grinding chamber to assist in reducing frictional heat caused by the grinding burrs.
- Precise Adjustment: All Kryo grinders feature the recognizable orange micrometric grind adjustment knob for incredibly precise modifications.
- Heavy Duty Bean Hopper: The Kryo hopper is made of shock-resistant food-grade polycarbonate that holds 2.87 pounds of coffee beans.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||28.7000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||46.4 ounces|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Burr Diameter||64 mm|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rancilio KRYO 65 OD Commercial Burr Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial espresso machines and grinders are covered by a limited, commercial-class warranty. For more information on service and support, please discuss with your commercial sales rep.
Caring for your Rancilio KRYO 65 OD Commercial Burr Espresso Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed