Rancilio Specialty RS1 Commercial Espresso Machine
Quality, consistency, and serviceability can be yours with the Rancilio Specialty RS1 Espresso Machine. Built from time-tested components in an all-specialty design, the RS1 brings barista-driven espresso in a shop-ready setup. The Rancilio Specialty balances its impressive featureset with daily usability, expanding on the classic multi-boiler design with ultra-accurate temp controls that allows for rising or declining profiles—paired with tight volumetrics for repeatability shot after shot. Ergonomic upgrades like programmable steam pressure, timed hot water options, and full-tang portafilters make the RS1 a joy to use all shift long. Even better is the RS1's tech-friendly design; most service items are located in convenient access points and use common parts for minimal downtime.
- Independent Brew Boilers: Microboilers at each group provide dedicated temperature control with 2 heating elements.
- Temperature Profiling: Each group can be programmed with rising or declining temperature profiles to match your favorite coffee.
- Programmable Steam Pressure: 2-stage steam levers offer programming for different steam pressures.
- Touchscreen Control: A center-mounted 4 inch touchscreen offers access to settings and statistics.
- Group Displays: Each group also features a digital shot timer and temperature readout.
- Programmable Hot Water: two hot water buttons can be programmed for temperature and time.
- 2-Stage Steaming: The RS1's programmable steam pressure is excellent for adding a little more control to milk texturing.
- Group Controls: Accurate flow and temperature controls make excellent coffee easy to achieve.
- Hot Water to the Left: The hot water spout is mounted just off to the left of your first group, right in the path of where your portafilter travels.
Product Weight (lbs.)
2 Group: 33 inches | 3 Group: 42.7 inches
5600 W or 6750 W
11 or 16 L
What it Covers: Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at Commercial.firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? No
Note: Installation is included with purchase