Precision is key when frothing silky milk, so why leave it to chance? Never overheat milk again with the Rattleware Original Easy Steam Milk Frothing Thermometer. Much like the Rattleware EasySteam S10, this thermometer features a 10-degree face plate and additional 1-degree increments for a more precise reading. The outside circle indicates degrees in fahrenheit while the inside circle offers degrees in celsius.
Features & Functionality of the Rattleware Original Easy Steam Milk Frothing Thermometer
- Hands Free: This thermometer comes with an NSF approved clip to conveniently attach to your frothing pitcher for hands free temperature reading.
- Large Dial: Put down those magnifying glasses! The Original Easy Steam comes with a viewer friendly 1.75 inch dial for squint free reading.
- Warning Mark: A big red exclamation point sits at the 140°F mark as a reminder to turn off the steam wand.
- Stem Cover: Handy calibration instructions are printed on the thermometer's stem cover.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.1500|
Ask a Question
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- Great value. Don't expect it to last forever.Review by SSteve
Quality Price Value
- Great Thermometer at a Great PriceReview by Baristawantabe
Price Value Quality
I decided on this Rattleware Therometer and it has been great. It comes with the following features: a large dial, a sturdy clip for attaching to the side of your frothing pitcher, an adjustment nut at the bottom of dial, and a protection sleave. (Posted on 7/24/2014)