Looking for a little flexibility in your life? Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione model has just that with its easily convertible water source functionality. Set the Giotto Evoluzione up to use the internal water reservoir or plumb it directly into a water source. Rounding out this upgraded semi-automatic machine's features: a quieter rotary pump, dual gauges for both boiler and brew head pressure readings, the renowned E-61 brew group and an included high-quality metal tamper.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione
- Insulated Boiler: Increases heat retention and thermal stability resulting in greater energy efficiency.
- Copper Boiler: A 1.8 liter copper boiler retains the thick lead-free brass and plates and is now wrapped in a special insulating blanket. This reflects up to a 30 percent increase in thermal stability and energy savings of up to 22 percent.
- Upgraded Tamper: These machines now include a metal tamper and are now up to par with the style and quality of the Rocket machine.
- Stainless Steel Case: Finely crafted polished AISI 304 stainless-steel housing is beautiful and highly durable.
- Professional-Class E-61 Brew Head: The legendary E-61 brew group features a solid, lead-free brass end plate that aids in thermal stability and heat retention.
- Dual Pre-Infusion System: Mechanical pre-infusion system has a progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber, resulting in smooth coffee extraction and superior aroma, body and crema.
- Rotary Pump: Pump features a special device to eliminate backpressure from the boiler, preventing blocks.
- Stainless Steel Nozzles: Steam wand with a two-hole tip and hot water wand are internally insulated so you won't burn yourself on them after use.
- Removable Cup Rack: You can pull off the cup rack to reduce the espresso machine's height.
- Large, Easy-Access Water Reservoir: Easily access the 98-ounce water reservoir via the separate lid — you won't have to take all the cups off the top of your espresso machine in order to refill it.
- Low Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the boiler and water reservoir. A low water level warning will let you know when you need to refill.
- Generously Dimensioned: 20 percent higher volume (compared to other machines on the market) is paired with optimum thermosyphon system to quickly heat up and provide superior extraction.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||The Evoluzione V2 line features the same upgraded rotary pump as the R58, eliminating back pressure from the boiler and making it plumbable.|
|Width||With Cup Rail: 12.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 12.0 inches|
|Depth||With Cup Rail: 17.0 inches | Without Cup Rail: 17.0 inches|
|Height||With Cup Rail: 16.5 inches | Without Cup Rail: 15.0 inches|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||61.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 liter|
|Reservoir Size||98 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (R58, Evolution, Premium Plus)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes for home equipment|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.