♪ Let's give 'em somethin' to talk about... ♪ Give your local cafe something to be jealous of with the Rocket Espresso Fausto grinder! Bringing all of the functionality professional baristas love to your kitchen countertop, the Fuasto boasts a lengthy list of features. From large 65mm burrs that grind quickly to dosing options and precise (but easy to dial in) stepless grinding, you may just fall in love! ♪ Let's give 'em somethin' to talk about... How about love? ♪
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Espresso Macinatore Fausto Grinder
- Easy-to-Use Controls: Press the single cup button for one dose, the double cup button for two doses or both buttons at the same time for continuous grinding.
- Stepless Grinder: Some fear the time investment of dialing in a stepless grinder, but the Fausto's micrometric adjustment makes achieving the perfect grind easy. As an added bonus, adjustments are made to the bottom burr. This means that the Fausto grinder maintains its calibration through disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs.
- 65mm Burrs: With 65mm flat burrs, the Fausto grinder is stepping up the home grinding game in a big way. Accurate and fast, Rocket Espresso's decision to equip the grinder with commercial quality burrs has our hearts all aflutter!
- Sizable Bean Hopper: This bean hopper holds over one pounds of beans and includes a handy-dandy stop-gate for hopper removal. Simply slide over the stopper tab and watch in amazement at the lack of bean spillage!
|How Does it Compare?||
The Rocket Espresso Fausto grinder provides more features than its direct competitor, the Mazzer Mini, while staying in the same price bracket. It also matches the Rocket Espresso machines for a perfect pair!
|RPM of Burrs||1650|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1.4 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only, Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
Ask a Question
A quick run up the grounds chute with a pipe cleaner or small brush should be all you need, no disassembly required!
Hope this helps!
Also it seems the Euro version of the fausto comes in at 500 watts. Has it been modified for the American market?
(2) Is a short hopper available?
(3) How soon will you have a video review?
Warranty Information for the Rocket Espresso Macinatore Fausto Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (R60v, R58, Evolution, Premium Plus, Appartamento, Fausto Grinder)
- Commercial Equipment: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes for home equipment|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Espresso Macinatore Fausto Grinder
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- Clean the dispensing spout daily with a brush.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.
User Manual for Rocket Espresso Macinatore Fausto Grinder
- Excellent grindReview by R Star
Price Quality Value
One tip you may use: I initially mounted the holder for the portafilter and then took it off. I would rather hold the portafilter under the chute and slightly shift it to evenly fill it without having to level it or getting a mound of coffee in the middle that will fall off when you take it out.
The Fausto is very easy to vacuum out and you can run Grindz through it, but it would be nice to have some guidance on opening the top to access the burrs. I do wish there was more technical information available but Rocket is not very forthcoming.
One possible demerit. Twice now in 3 months my grinder has stalled and I've had to remove the hopper and remove the beans in the feeder and manually turn it. I think a bean wedges in the burrs and for some reason the motor torque is not high enough to crack it.. Seems for $1000 the motor would be sized correctly. (Posted on 10/9/2016)
- Look No Further...Review by Burt
Price Quality Value
Very easy to use with many great features. (Posted on 6/14/2016)