Rocket Espresso lives up to its 'Fatto a Mano' motto again with this limited edition oak Mozzafiato Timer Evoluzione R. Warm wood accents enliven the Mozzafiato's svelte design at side panels, knobs, brew lever, and portafilter handle—all without sacrificing the modern elements that make the Evo R a daily companion on your countertop. Inside, you'll find precision heat management thanks to the electronic PID controller, with equally accurate shot time tracking thanks to the low-profile dot screen integrated into the machine's front panel. This combination of rich design and future-facing technology ensures reliable, simple espresso you'll love to make every morning.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreFull-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- Oak Furniture: Custom-turned oak wood accents add rich, natural tones to your countertop.
- Milanese Made: Built by hand in Italy, each Rocket Espresso machine is a unique piece of espresso artwork.
- PID Controlled: Boiler temperature is managed electronically with a high-accuracy PID controller and SSR combo.
- Shot Time: A low-profile shot timer sits inside the front face of the machine, allowing for an easily repeatable shot process.
- Heat-Exchange Boiler: A steam-pressure boiler and a carefully calibrated cool water pipe allow for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Rotary Pump: A professional rotary pump offers lower-frequency operation and can be plumbed in to your kitchen's water line.
- Insulated Boiler: Boiler insulation makes for better heat retention and less wasted power.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
MOZZAFIATO CRONOMETRO R
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.