Rocket Espresso R60V Espresso Machine
Do you love gadgets, tweaking parameters and some of the best espresso on Earth? Rocket Espresso hears you loud and clear! The Rocket R60V espresso machine brings pressure profiling from its top end commercial machines into the hands of home espresso aficionados everywhere! With dual stainless steel boilers, new ergonomics and three programmable pressure profiles, the R60V gives you the power to craft the finest espresso beverages. Extra bonus? It's all easily managed via the included controller or smartphone apps (now that's what we call smart).
Note: Rocket Espresso R60V's in Black are available by special order. Call 866-372-4734 to reserve yours.
- Ergonomic Casing - The Rocket Espresso R60V is wrapped in a stainless steel casing and built on a heavy duty all stainless steel frame work. It has angled steam and hot water taps for better ergonomics, a built in holder for the included PID controller - with shot count down timer - and new Rocket badging.
- Pressure Profiling - Design and pull the perfect shot of espresso. Three separate profiles can be configured and stored and each can be customized with five different stages throughout the brew process.
- Included Controller and Smartphone Apps - Programming options on the R60V can be managed via wifi and a smartphone app or by the built in controller. Programmable functions include the ability to: Set automatic on and off, adjust both boiler temperatures, set language, turn the service boiler off, switch between tank or plumbed in configurations and use or configure three separate pressure profiles.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boilers - Working independently for both brewing and steaming, the dual boilers along with thermo siphon system design, allow for stability in the espresso boiler and increased levels of steam pressure from the service boiler. The brewing boiler holds 0.58 liters while the hot water/steam boiler holds 1.7 liters.
- Commercial Rotary Pump - The R60V uses a quiet commercial grade rotary pump, allowing the pressure during brewing to be varied based on the pressure profile selected.
- Pre-Infusion - To extract the full flavor and aroma, the R60V has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Two Pressure Gauges - The gauge on the left displays steam boiler pressure while the one on the right shows pump pressure. The built in light indicates when a pressure profile is finished and the extraction is completed.
- Multiple Water Sources - Standard with a 2.5 liter water reservoir, a control switch allows the R60V to be plumbed to a water source.
- Three Year Warranty - We're proud to offer three years of parts and labor support for every Rocket machine purchase.
- Pressure Profiling! - Configure and store three different pressure profiles for the perfect espresso extraction.
- Built-in Wifi - Control the machine's setting via a smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- Work of Art - Can't beat Italian craftsmanship! One of the best looking prosumer machines on the market.
- It's Large - The R60V is a larger machine and may not work in all kitchen spaces.
How Does it Compare?
With pressure profiling and built-in Wifi, the Rocket R60V bring high tech to classic espresso brewing.
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine daily and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.
12.25 inches to edges of casing | 16 inches including wands | 20 inches with Controller inserted
18 inches | 23 inches with portafilter inserted
16.75 inches with cup rail | 15.75 inches with cup rail removed
Product Weight (lbs.)
Steam: 1.7 liter | Group: .58 liter
Warm Up: Brew Time
Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
Auto Shut Off
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso R58 Cinquantotto Espresso Machine||La Marzocco GS3 Espresso Machine||La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine|
As low as $7,100
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||No|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler||Double Boiler||Double Boiler|
|Boiler Material||Brass/Copper||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.7 L | 0.58 L||Steam: 3.5 liter | Brew: 1.5 liter||0.17 L brew boiler | 3.5 L steam boiler|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3.5 inches|
|Depth||22.75 inches with portafilter||21.0 inches||21.00 inches|
|Height||16.75 inches||15.5 inches||15.00 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature, PID||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||Temperature, PID|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||3.5 liter||2L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||15 minutes||15 minutes|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|Width||17 inches with PID||15.75 inches||14.00 inches|