Set the stage on your coffee shop countertop with the modern Italian styling of the Rocket Espresso RE Doppia. Sporting a large brew boiler and saturated groups, the RE Doppia strives to bring high thermostability with an affordable, cafe-friendly pricepoint. This high-capacity brew circuit brings by-the-degree accuracy and quick recovery thanks to a programmable PID controller, while steam recovery is also optimized with an outsized service boiler and sensitive electronic transducer setup. Workflow upgrades further the RE Doppia's high-volume credentials with volumetric shot programming, easy-access steam handles, insulated steam wands and automated backflushing.
- Dual Boilers: Dedicated brew and service boilers help keep temperatures locked in.
- Saturated Group Design: Boiler water circulates through the RE Doppia's group for consistency from shot to shot.
- PID Temp Control: Set your boiler temperature to-the-degree with electronic PID controls.
- Steam Transducer: Electronic pressure control keeps recovery quick for even the busiest rush hours.
- Automatic Shot Programming: Flow rate sensors keep shot dosing accurate all day long.
About Rocket Espresso
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
2 Group: 32.5 inches | 3 Group: 41.3 inches
2 Group: 5500W | 3 Group: 6000W
Product Weight (lbs.)
2 Group: 4L, 9L | 3 Group: 6.3L, 12L
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso commercial machines
Length: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Note: Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.