Two great things that go great together - chocolate and peanut butter...or Rocket and Mazzer! The Rocket Mazzer Mini Espresso Grinder proudly boasts the Rocket logo and is the perfect companion for your Rocket Espresso Machine. As a matched pair on you counter, they work well together and deliver the tasteful Italian espresso experience we all crave.
Features & Functionality of the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Twist and pull the adjustment pin to advance the beans from the hopper into the grinder. You can adjust as the grinder is working.
- Doser: The adjustable doser gives you control of measuring out between 5.5 and 8 grams per pull.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket Mazzer Mini Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz. Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.