Constructed by hand, the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler – V2 houses commercial-grade materials. This espresso machine has double boilers and a PID for precise and consistent temperature control. Its innovative chrome and stainless steel design will also make any kitchen look updated!
Features & Functionality of the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine - V2
- Two Boilers: The R58 has two boilers, one that controls the brew temperature and the other controls the steam.
- PID: Program the temperature of both the brew and steam boiler with the integrated PID that’s neatly hidden so it doesn’t cramp the Rocket’s style.
- Rotary Pump: This commercial quality pump is quieter than your average espresso machine pump.
- Pre-Infusion: Equipped with a dual pre-infusion system, you’re sure to extract full flavored shots every time.
- Gauges: The R58 has two pressure gauges situated in the front of the machine. One monitors the pump while the other measures the boiler pressure.
- Plumbable: Use the 2.5 liter water tank, or directly plumb your machine into a water source.
- Hand Made: Every Rocket machine is specially hand made in Italy.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The remote electronic PID really sets this machine apart from others. It’s extremely easy to make multiple drinks without having to wait a long time for the boilers to heat back up.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||64.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||Steam: 1.7 liter | Group: .58 liter|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 liter|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Rocket Espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Perform backflush routine daily and clean the filter basket each week.
- Keep the stainless-steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.
User Manuals for your Rocket Dual Boiler R58 Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Rocket R 58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Articles Related to the Rocket R58 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Will re-consider buying an open box item Review by Casey
Quality Price Value