Lights, camera, action! The new Saeco one-touch machine packs a punch with its stunning looks, easy-to-use digital display and programmability. At the touch of a button, change the espresso dosage from 5 settings or quickly double-tap for a double shot to get one robust cup of coffee. Customize the brew temperature, pre-infusion and brew time for a knockout espresso shot. With nimble fingers, you’ll look like a coffee superhero without breaking a sweat.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino Espresso Machine
- One-Touch Functionality: You can get a cappuccino with the push of a single button thanks to the intergraded brew system and milk carafe that froths for you. Quickly get a double shot by pressing the espresso button twice.
- Bright LCD Display: The upgraded display features a backlit LCD that is easy on the eyes for early risers.
- Ceramic Grinder: The adjustable ceramic grinders prevent beans from overheating and tasting burnt.
- Removable Brew Group: Easily remove the brew group to make cleaning a snap.
- Pre-brewing Technology: Grounds are pre-infused with water before brewing to ensure full-bodied flavor.
- Programmability: Select from five coffee dosage levels, brew length and temperature for your espresso.
- Bypass Doser: Add pre-ground coffee through the bypass doser for quick brewing.
|How Does it Compare?||
The Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino has new programmable features, such as more dosage levels for stronger coffee, but lacks the capability to customize milk options.
|Tips and Tricks||
|Product Weight (lbs.)||20.0000|
|Programmability||Dose, Shot Time, Temperature|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||4.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||50.72 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 4 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||33 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 ounces|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Ask a Question
Hope this helps!
The independent coffee tasting organization Italian Tasters has certified Saeco's Xelsis, Exprelia and Intelia superautomatics as producing Espresso and Cappuccino Perfetto. Learn More.
Warranty Information for the Saeco Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Intelia Deluxe Cappuccino Espresso Machine
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.