Pinch yourself, you're not dreaming. Frothy cappuccinos and featherlight lattes are delivered at the push of a button with Saeco's latest one touch machine. Featuring an ergonomic case style, easy to use interface, and Saeco's integrated cleaning and descaling cycles, this superautomatic couldn't be simpler to operate. As if maintenance couldn't be simpler, this milk carafe is also dishwasher safe.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
- One-Touch Functionality: The integrated milk carafe is dishwasher safe and makes easy work out of milk frothing.
- Bright LED Display: The easy to read display uses Saeco's 3 color system for easy prompting during machine operation and maintenance cycles.
- Ceramic Grinder: This adjustable grinder preserves aroma without overheating.
- Removable Brew Group: Removing the brew group for weekly rinsing makes maintenance a breeze
- Pre-brewing Technology: Grounds are moistened before the brewing process for maximum flavor.
- Programmability: Select from 3 coffee dosage levels, 3 temperature settings, and program volumetrics and milk steaming for one perfect cappuccino.
- Bipass Doser: Brewing with preground coffee is simple using the bipass doser on top of the machine.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Intelia Cappuccino is the one-touch version of the Saeco Intelia Espresso Machine and does not offer manual steaming.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||26.0000|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||1.5 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||None|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 ounces|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Ask a Question
After searching the Internet to see if anyone else had encountered this problem and found a solution, I then contacted the seller, but they told me that I had purchased the last one they had in stock. I finally broke down and called Philips/Saeco customer service. Wow, what a pleasant surprise! A very helpful gentleman patiently listened to my problem and immediately arranged to send me a new machine and also emailed me the labels I need to ship my machine back to them.
I had read some horrible accounts of customers trying to deal with this company shortly after Philips acquired Saeco so I just had to share my wonderful experience with you all. I certainly won't hesitate to purchase another one of their products...next time from Seattle Coffee Gear.
1. Oily beans. I'm in the Bay Area and drink Peet's--muy oily but not a problem with my Solis. Do I really need to pass on this machine because of the oily beans?
2. Should the bean jiggler be removed as so many say?
The bean jiggler does not always need to be removed. Some find that having it in place is helpful to jostle the beans, but others will find that it creates more of a blockage or hinderance. Either way, try it with it in place, but if you end up seemingly to "run out of beans" often when there is beans in the hopper, you can then remove it. It doesn't harm the machine to operate it with or without it.
The independent coffee tasting organization Italian Tasters has certified Saeco's Xelsis, Exprelia and Intelia superautomatics as producing Espresso and Cappuccino Perfetto. Learn More.
Warranty Information for the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Intelia One Touch Cappuccino Machine
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Intelia Cappuccino Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Saeco Intelia Cappuccino Espresso Machine
- love this machine!Review by chickenlittle
Price Quality Value
- TAKE GOOD CARE OF ITReview by SPARTY 047
Price Quality Value
It does pay to purchase maintenance supplies and carry out the weekly and monthly care routines (maintains excellent tasting coffee). I did remove the bean shaker as others advised. I also have been able to mix up to ~15% "oily" beans into the top hopper with no grinder issues. Lastly, when you remove the water hopper be sure to support it from the sides and bottom after filling! The clips that hold the front fascia in place will easily break (mine have) and cementing it back in place (I did -LOL) requires that you use just the right amount of acrylic adhesive to maintain the spacing that allows the tant to fully engage the water inlet. (Posted on 6/25/2014)
- I like it.Review by Scott
Price Quality Value