Never again will you have to wait a 'minuto' for a fresh espresso, coffee or cappuccino. The Saeco Minuto Carafe provides a freshly brewed caffeine jolt with just a touch of a button. Simply adjust the coffee lever down for espresso or keep the lever in the upright position for coffee. Navigate the home screen by choosing from five different coffee strengths ranging from extra mild to extra strong. When a milk-based drink is a must, remove the hot water spout and attach the milk carafe for a one-touch cappuccino.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Minuto Carafe Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker
- Coffee or Espresso: Much like the original Minuto, the Minuto Carafe features a dual pressure system that brews coffee or espresso using each brew's ideal pressure. All with just a flip of a switch!
- One Touch Cappuccino: The removable milk carafe allows you to create a frothy cappuccino with just a touch of a button. Remove the milk carafe and attach the water spout when it's time for tea or hot cocoa.
- Bypass Doser: Available for your favorite pre-ground blend.
- Grind Settings: Adjust the fineness of your grind using the provided grind adjustment key.
- Accommodating Spout: The adjustable spout can be removed for a little extra cup clearance, allowing you to fit a travel mug just under 7 inches tall.
- Ceramic Grinder: Ceramic burrs guarantee fresh, never overheated coffee which is essential for a delicious cup.
- Programming: Not only can you program the length of your drink, but also the coffee temperature (max, medium or min), length of time until stand-by mode, display contrast for easy viewing and the descaling cycle.
- Brew Strength: The Minuto Carafe is helping you brew your ideal cup by offering five different strength settings.
|How Does it Compare?||
While the Minuto Carafe underwent rigorous SCG testing, we recorded the following temperatures:
|Product Weight (lbs.)||16.5000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||7.00 inches|
|Reservoir Size||60.80 ounces|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 ounces|
Ask a Question
Also can u steam milk separately and add after making an espresso shot?
Warranty Information for the Saeco Minuto Carafe Automatic Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Minuto Carafe Automatic Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the case with a damp rag or sponge.