The Saeco Odea Cappuccino Espresso Machine is a great inexpensive home espresso machine that offers several options to create all of your favorite caffeinated drinks. With an included, easy-to-assemble cappuccino frothing attachment, making delicious lattes and cappuccinos has never been easier. The Saeco Odea features a stainless-steel panarello wand and ceramic burr grinder. This espresso machine is a higher quality product for a much more affordable price.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Machine
- Adjustable Ceramic Burrs: Burrs will stay sharper longer and the grinder is much more quiet. You can easily adjust to use your favorite type of bean.
- Simple Interface: Select your shot volume and press the cup button once or twice for single or double shots.
- Easy Maintenance: Removable brew group requires minimal cleaning.
- Large Water Tank: Fifty ounce removable reservoir can be setup for the Aqua Prima water filter to minimize scale build up. Convenient side access makes it easy to refill and clean.
- Easy Froth Wand: Panarello attachment makes frothy milk easy to produce without much skill required. It also dispenses hot water for Americanos or tea.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-warm up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine.
- Removable Tray: Easily adjust the tray or remove it completely to accommodate taller cups.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Saeco Odea produces great shots and does not need programming.|
|Tips and Tricks||The milk gets very foamy, but will subside if you let it sit.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||6.00 inches|
|Reservoir Size||51 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||12 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.3 oz|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Machine - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Odea Cappuccino Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.