The Refurbished Odea Giro Espresso Machine with OptiDose II from Saeco features improved grinder functionality that automatically adjusts to the kind of beans you're using. Saeco also paid close attention to the sensor issues in its first Odea Giro iteration and now offers a choice of five different grind settings that will produce a richer shot. Saeco kept the updated Odea Giro Plus' operations extremely basic: adjust the amount of ground coffee beans used and the brewed volume you desire, then press the brew button once (or twice for a double shot). A high-clearance steam wand accommodates your frothing pitcher without needing to tip it to fit underneath (as with some older Saeco models).
This is a Certified Refurbished Espresso Machine
This video may feature a different model year. There may be variations in color, features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Refurbished Saeco Odea Giro Plus
- Adjustable Ceramic Burrs: Burrs will stay sharper longer and the grinder is much more quiet. You can easily adjust to use your favorite type of bean.
- Simple Interface: Select your shot volume and press the cup button once or twice for single or double shots.
- Easy Clean: Removable brew group requires minimal cleaning.
- Large Water Tank: Fifty ounce removable reservoir can be setup for the Aqua Prima water filter to minimize scale build up. Convenient side access makes it easy to refill and clean.
- Easy Froth Wand: Panarello attachment makes frothy milk easy to produce without much skill required. It also dispenses hot water for Americanos or tea.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-warm up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine.
- Removable Tray: Easily adjust the tray or remove it completely to accommodate taller cups.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Saeco Odea Giro produces great shots and does not need programming. The only difference between the Saeco Odea Giro and Odea Giro Plus is color. Giro is gray and Giro Plus is silver.|
|Tips and Tricks||The milk gets very foamy, but will subside if you let it sit.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||51 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||12 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.3 oz|
Ask a Question
Warm Up: Brew Time 1 minute 30 seconds
Warm Up: Steam Time12 seconds
Warranty Information for the Refurbished Saeco Odea Giro Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Refurbished Saeco Odea Giro Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Refurbished Saeco Odea Giro Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Refurbished Saeco Odea Giro Espresso Machine
- DANDY machineReview by aclarinet
Quality Price Value
First it is VERY quiet. Next - the water reservoir is easier to maintain and clean, even though the capacity is slightly smaller. The dregs drawer is a WAY better design and the overloaded puks actually stay INSIDE the tray (as opposed to one or two falling into the machine and making a mess to clean inside).
And last - it rotates on wheels enabling you to tuck it into a corner if you desire.
You can't beat this guy for the features and price! Buy it! (Posted on 12/22/2014)