A powerful superautomatic without the hefty price tag? Introducing the Saeco Odea Go, a straightforward, simple to use and affordable espresso machine that's been updated to allow for more choice in beans and grind settings. Saeco's Odea Go Espresso Machine is the ideal option for those who'd like to upgrade to automated shot extraction without breaking the bank.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Odea Go
- Adjustable Ceramic Burrs: Burrs will stay sharper longer and the grinder is much more quiet. You can easily adjust to use your favorite type of bean.
- Simple Interface: Select your shot volume and press the cup button once or twice for single or double shots.
- Easy Maintenance: Removable brew group requires minimal cleaning.
- Large Water Tank: Fifty ounce removable reservoir can be set up for the Aqua Prima water filter to minimize scale build up. Convenient side access makes it easy to refill and clean.
- Easy Froth Wand: Panarello attachment makes frothy milk easy to produce without much skill required. It also dispenses hot water for Americanos or tea.
- Cup Warmer: Pre-warm up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine.
- Removable Tray: Easily adjust the tray or remove it completely to accommodate taller cups.
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 30 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||28 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||6.4 oz|
Ask a Question
One thing to consider.... with 6 drinkers you will be cleaning (really rinsing) the machine quite often. I do it once a week and I am the only one who uses the unit (though I use it every morning). You will likely be emptying the puck bin once a day with six drinkers, and rinsing the unit at least once a week.
Also, while the steam wand is pretty decent compared to others, I have found the best way to get nice warm milk with "Micro Foam" is to not use the steam wand, but to use a heated frother... like the "Nespresso Aeroccino Automatic Milk Frother and Steamer". To be clear, the wand does a fine job, but the automatic frother does it better and faster (quieter too).
Hope this helps.
I have had this coffee maker Giro Plus for 9 months now. I love it. The first one they shipped to me was totally dead, they replaced it with a new one in a week.It works fine so far. I read a lot of bad reviews from different sites and I was very hesitated to buy one, but since I tasted the coffee from my brother's home, I could not wait to buy my own. BTW my brother bought it five years ago, an old model, still working and making delicious coffee.
Anyway I am happy with my purchase and it makes amazing coffee.
They are organized alphabetically. Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Odea Go Superautomatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Odea Go Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Odea Go Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Saeco Odea Go Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Excellence and Convenience MergedReview by Quality Cup a Day
Price Quality Value
- Love this machine...Review by Millie
Price Quality Value
Easy To Use, Commercial Grade, Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing
Small Water Container (Posted on 12/19/2011)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $34.95