Treat yourself to the latest and greatest in automatic espresso technology with the Saeco PicoBaristo Espresso Machine. Most superautomatic machines suffer from heavy maintenance requirements—not so with the PicoBaristo. This little barista is your solution for trouble-free mornings with automatic rinsing profiles, removable brew spouts, a dishwasher-safe brew group, and Saeco's new descale-free AquaClean filter. With your maintenance headaches handled, you'll be able to focus on the important things—like a good cup of coffee! The PicoBaristo maintains Saeco's quality brewing techniques with full programmability over your espresso and multiple options for milk steaming.
Features and Functionality of the SaecoPico Baristo HD8924/47 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Milk Options - Choose between automatic frothing with the cappucinatore attachment or more manual steaming with a panarello-style wand.
- Programming Prowess - Packed with a high-contrast screen and dedicated menu navigation buttons, the Pico Baristo gives you control over dose, temperature, shot length, and milk volume.
- AquaClean Filter - Another new innovation by Saeco, the new sensor-equipped filter is monitored by on-board software, and eliminates the need to descale for 5,000 cups of coffee.
- Café Crema - A dedicated 'Café Crema' button makes a full-dosed long shot that tastes like sweeter cup of drip coffee.
- Top-loading Water and Beans - Both beans and water are accessible from the top of the machine, making it easy to top up both on the fly.
- Removable Brew Group - Designed for hands-free maintenance, the brew group is easily removable and top rack dishwasher safe.
- Adjustable Grinder - Dial-in your grind with the Pico Baristo's 10 grind settings.
|How Does it Compare?||
Saeco's new AquaClean filter system seeks to eliminate the regular need to descale, a common pain point in owning your own espresso machine. In a pinch, Saeco's Intenza water filter is also compatible.
|Tips and Tricks||
Like the Saeco Moltio, the Pico Baristo has buttons on either side of the drip tray that needs to be pushed in to remove.
|Height||13.3 inches; extra height required for bean hopper and reservoir|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||18.4500|
|Programmability||Dose, Milk Volume, Shot Time, Temperature|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||3.3" to 6.5" inches|
|Reservoir Size||1.6 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:45|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Milk System||Capuccinatore/siphon, Panarello Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.3 oz|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Ask a Question
narrower and deeper
variable pressure brew group
profile programming, extra drink options
milk carafe, one-touch drink options
Wider and shorter
Bigger drip tray and dump box
Classic Saeco brew group
Hope this helps!
Hope this helps!
Warranty Information for the Saeco PicoBaristo HD8924/47 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco PicoBaristo HD8924/47 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
- Soap out drip tray and water reservoir weekly.
- Wipe out excess oils in your bean hopper before refilling.