Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe HD8927/37 Superautomatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
One touch cappuccinos: no maintenance necessary. The Certified Refurbished Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe combines effortless espresso and cappuccino functionality with time-saving innovations that let you clean less and enjoy more. A software-tracked water filter system seeks to keep descale cycles to a minimum, while more regular maintenance like coffee and milk system rinsing is automated after every use. Other niceties include a dishwasher-safe brew unit, easy-access top-loaded bean and water reservoirs, and simple programming for temperature, dose, shot and milk length.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Carafe
- One-touch Carafe: A plug-in milk carafe lets you brew one-touch cappuccinos and lattes—and stores in the fridge when not in use.
- AquaClean Filter: A sensor-equipped water filter is monitored by on-board software, eliminating the need to descale for 5,000 cups of coffee.
- Café Crema: A dedicated 'Café Crema' button makes a full-dosed long shot similar to a sweet cup of drip coffee.
- Adjustable Grinder: Dial-in your grind with the refurbished PicoBaristo's 10 grind settings.
- Programming Prowess: Packed with a high-contrast screen and dedicated menu navigation buttons, the Certified Refurbished PicoBaristo gives you control over dose, temperature, shot length, and milk volume.
- Top-loading Water and Beans: Both beans and water are accessible from the top of the machine, making it easy to top up both on the fly.
- Removable Brew Group: Designed for hands-free maintenance, the brew group is easily removable and top rack dishwasher safe.
- Less Cleaning Required: Saeco still leads the pack for easy machine maintenance. The new AquaClean filter, coupled with the removable brew group, spout and large drip tray means less work between you and your espresso.
- Magnificent Menus: The new screen is bright and easy to read, and the dedicated navigation buttons do a fantastic job cleaning up Saeco's programming controls.
- Top Tank: Moving the water tank to the top of the machine means you can refill the machine without removing the tank at all.
- Tall Tray: The Certified Refurbished PicoBaristo's face is integrated into the drip tray. While still easy as ever to remove, the drip tray now carries an awkward tall piece along with it.
- Top Tank: Depending on your cabinet height, this may also mean you have to pull out your machine to refill the tank.
How Does it Compare?
Saeco's new AquaClean filter system seeks to eliminate the regular need to descale, a common pain point in owning your own espresso machine. In a pinch, Saeco's Intenza water filter is also compatible.
Tips and Tricks
Like the Saeco Moltio, the PicoBaristo has buttons on either side of the drip tray that needs to be pushed in to remove.
13.3 inches; extra height required for bean hopper and reservoir
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Black: Plastic - Polished Aluminum: Aluminum
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
3.3" to 6.5" inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
Warranty Information for the Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe HD8927/47 Superautomatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
What it Covers: SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment. Including Philips, Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
Length: 6 months
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Caring for the Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe HD8927/47 Superautomatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Soap out drip tray and water reservoir weekly.
- Wipe out excess oils in your bean hopper before refilling.