Experience a truly simple way of brewing espresso with the Saeco Pure automatic espresso machine. Convenience at its finest, start your day off right by choosing a satisfying espresso or powerful lungo. As a midday treat, take advantage of the integrated panarello and indulge with a smooth and creamy latte or frothy cappuccino.
Correction to the below video: This machine does not feature a bypass doser. What appears to be the bypass doser chute and cover on top of the machine is actually closed off and will not accept coffee grounds.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine
- Pump Pressure: This machine brews at an ideal 15BAR pump pressure, producing a smooth shot of espresso (or lungo!) every time.
- Adjustable Spout: The adjustable spout provides plenty of clearance to accommodate your favorite mug.
- Grind Settings: Choose from five different grind settings with the integrated metal grinder.
- Auto-Off: The Pure saves you energy by automatically turning off after 30 minutes of inactivity. If a drink was brewed while the machine was on, the Pure will perform an automatic rinse cycle before powering off.
- Panarello: Whip up a frothy milk based drink with the integrated panarello
- Warning Signals: Batman isn't the only one that alerts people with signals! While the Pure won't beam a giant espresso signal from the top of a building, it will let you know when the water tank needs refilling, when it's time to empty the puck drawer, when the bean container is low and even a general warning that something is awry.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Saeco Pure is almost like the fraternal twin to the Saeco Minuto Focus; similar appearance, but with a few key differences:
|Tips and Tricks||
Is one shot never enough? Brew a double! Press the espresso or lungo button two consecutive times to brew a double shot of espresso or a double lungo. You'll know it worked when you see the selected button flash quickly twice.
Program the volume by holding down the espresso or lungo button until it begins to flash quickly. Release the button and the Pure will start brewing. Once the desired volume is reached, press the espresso or lungo button again and brewing will stop. Voila! The Pure will remember the desired volume and brew the same amount next time.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||17.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.5 - 6.0 inches|
|Reservoir Size||60.80 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 15 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||16 seconds|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 ounces|
Ask a Question
We have a Saeco Vienna Plus that we love and have beaten to death.
Would this one be a good replacement?
Warranty Information for the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the case with a damp rag or sponge.