The Saeco Pure automatic espresso machine offers a truly simple way to brew espresso. Choose between a robust espresso or longer lungo for your morning pick-me-up. When a latte or cappuccino is a must, switch over to the panarello for a frothy afternoon treat!
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Ideal Pump Pressure: For a delicious shot of espresso, the Saeco Pure brews at an ideal 15BAR pump pressure.
- Cup clearance: Have no fear, there is plenty of cup clearance here! The adjustable spout works to accommodate mugs that measure up to 6 inches tall.
- Fine or Course?: The choice is yours! The Pure offers five different grind settings with the integrated metal grinder.
- Energy Saver: After 30 minutes of inactivity the Pure automatically powers down, saving your energy!
- Integrated Panarello: Use the panarello to create a delectable milk-based drink.
- Smart Machine: The Pure will let you know when the puck drawer is full or if the bean container or water tank needs refilling.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||17.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.5 - 6.0 inches|
|Reservoir Size||60.80 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 15 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||16 seconds|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 ounces|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Pure Automatic Espresso Machine - Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the case with a damp rag or sponge.