What your work environment needs now: The Saeco Royal Coffee Bar. Saeco's plumbable espresso machine is powerful enough to satisfy an office full of coffee or espresso lovers and easy enough (one-touch brewing functionality) for anyone to whip up tasty beverages. Use the Royal Coffee Bar with its built-in water tank or plumb it directly to a water source. With an easy-to-read, back-lit digital display that guides you completely through the espresso- and coffee-making process, you'll have unprecedented control over the machine. What's more, with the Royal Coffee Bar you're free to adjust the quantity and temperature of coffee and water for each cup.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
- Professional Quality Coffee Grinder: The Royal Professional Coffee Bar has a built-in, conical burr grinder, the same type used by the professionals.
- Large Water Tank and Plumbable: The Royal Professional Coffee Bar's draw from its built in tank or be plumbed directly to a water source. When the water runs low, the digital display will remind you when to refill it.
- Multi-Functional Digital Screen: With a quick glance at the digital screen, you'll see all the functions and options. Do you want to brew one cup or two? Is your machine in the automatic rinsing or cleaning cycle? Is it grinding or brewing? It's all on the readout display.
- Hot Water Dispenser and Rapid Steam Technology: Turn the steam knob and have instant steam you want for cappuccinos or lattes. If you need instant hot water for making tea, hot cocoa, or Americanos, the hot water feature is available at the press of a button.
- Three Preset Buttons For Different Sized Cups: Press a button for a single or double shot of espresso. You can brew a small, medium, or large cup of coffee and vary the strength to your taste.
- Bi-pass Doser: This option allows you to pour pre-ground coffee into a funnel that is accessed by lifting a small lid on top of the machine. This feature is perfect when there is someone in the group who wants a decaffeinated espresso, or if you wish to sample other blends of coffee.
- Coffee Strength Function: The Royal Coffee Bar has a feature that will allow you to adjust the amount of coffee to be ground for each individual cup. Adjust it from six to nine grams.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||81 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Both Traditional & Panarello Functionality|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in|
|One-Touch||Yes - Optional, with Steam Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10.6 oz|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Royal Coffee Bar Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Saeco Royal Coffee Bar Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $34.95