Saeco brings an updated version of a trusted office espresso machine with the Saeco Royal One Touch. Offering the same reliable performance with an updated look and one-touch capabilities, this machine allows you to choose the amount of coffee, temperature, water volume and drink length when brewing your favorite cup. Don’t let last minute meetings come between you and your morning latte! With a touch of a button, this machine will brew your coffee and steam your milk in one mighty swoop. Perhaps leaving time to grab that pastry that's been calling your name?
Refurbished models are easy on the wallet, but generally don't come with accessories. This refurbished model does not come with the thermal milk container depicted in the video.
Features and Functionality of the Saeco Royal One Touch – Certified Refurbished
- Auto-cleaning and De-Scaling: Automatic maintenance cycles will prolong the life of your machine and ensure a delicious cup of coffee.
- Cup Warmer: Heat your cup prior to brewing for optimal drink temperature.
- Double Boiler: Dual boilers provide a faster turn around time between brewing coffee and frothing milk.
- Preset Buttons: Preset options allow you to choose a single or double shot of espresso, size of cup to brew and coffee strength.
- Bypass Doser: Available for your favorite pre-ground blend. Comes in handy for those office decaf lovers!
- Coffee Strength: The One Touch allows you to adjust the amount of coffee to grind for each individual cup. Choose from six to nine grams.
- One-Touch Capability: With a touch of a button, this machine steams your milk and brews your espresso for your favorite milk based drinks.
|How Does it Compare?||The Saeco One Touch has a sleeker design and smaller footprint than its Royal Coffee Bar counterpart, but without plumbing capabilities.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||33.0600|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||2.2 liters|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||0.7 lbs|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Saeco Royal One Touch - Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Royal One Touch - Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
User Manuals for your Saeco Royal One Touch - Certified Refurbished
Videos Featuring the Saeco Royal One Touch - Certified Refurbished
- Saeco Royal One Touch, great machine!!Review by Mike,
Price Quality Value