We'll take your stainless steel-cased Saeco Syntia and raise you an automatic milk frother. Yes, the Refurbished Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Superautomatic Espresso Machine comes with that extra added feature of a milk frother, making less work for you when you want to enjoy your favorite frothy drinks. Even better, the Syntia Cappuccino no longer has a steam wand and comes with a quieter ceramic grinder compared to other machines in its league. The stakes have never been higher with Saeco's Syntia Cappuccino Machine.
Features & Functionality of the Refurbished Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine
- Three-Color Display: With simple and intuitive icons for brewing and maintenance, the Syntia is very easy to operate.
- Pre-Ground Coffee Option: When you want to brew a quick batch of pre-ground coffee, you can use Syntia's bipass doser located on the top of the machine.
- Automatic Milk Frother: After pushing one button, the Syntia Cappuccino machine will do the rest: frothing, brewing and placing your drink in a cup with no need for assistance.
- Ceramic Grinder: A quieter grinder than steel, ceramic grinders also stay sharper longer.
- Aroma System: The Saeco Aroma System pre-wets your coffee grinds to ensure the best possible coffee extraction. This feature, also known as pre-infustion, can be turned off or on, or lengthened to suit your taste.
- Removable Water Tank: The 40-ounce removable water tank includes one Intenza water filter.
- Energy-Saving Function: Your Saeco superautomatic can be set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so you never need to worry about wasting power.
- Protective Coffee Bean: The large coffee bean hopper has an airtight sealed lid with an anti-UV coating.
|How Does it Compare?||This is a great one-touch if you don't have a lot of extra space.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||24.7500|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||41 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||58 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||29 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz.|
Ask a Question
I believe this particular refurbished model was 4 yrs old when I purchased it from SCG. I also purchased a refurbished Saeco Incanto de luxe from SCG which is about 12 yrs old.
My wife and I make at least six cups of coffee every morning. And both units have given us super operations over several years. We descale on a regular basis and either ship or bring the units to SCG for servicing when/if either unit require servicing. SCG service what they sell and honor all machine warranties.
I hope I've answered all your questions to your satisfaction.
Besides cappuccino, can I make espresso, hot cocos, and Americanos with this machine?
Warranty Information for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe the brushed stainless casing with a damp rag or sponge. Casing can also be cleaned periodically with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
User Manuals for your Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
Videos Featuring the Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Machine Certified Refurbished
- Works Great except...Review by Gary
Price Quality Value
- I really love it!Review by Bellammae
Price Quality Value
- Great MachineReview by Mychal
Price Quality Value