The Saeco Via Venezia is beautifully constructed from solid steel and has a stainless-steel casing. Employing some of Saeco's most time-tested features, the Via Venezia produces creamy, robust espresso each and every time. How? You'll find a frothing tip for perfect form, a large water tank, a powerful pump rated at 15 BAR of pressure and a safe, and a rapid recovery boiler that keeps the hot water coming.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Via Venezia
- Simple Brewing: Fill the portafilter with finely ground espresso, tamp lightly and secure in place on the machine. Press the brew button to initiate brewing and then press again to stop.
- Frothing Tip For Perfect Foam: Like magic, your Via Venezia steaming wand will make beautiful foam just by slipping on the Panarello frothing tip. Mounted on a swivel joint, the wand conveniently swings aside and clean up is a snap.
- Perfect Espresso no Matter what the Consistency of the Grind: It stands to reason that the correct texture of the coffee grounds and the right pressure used to pack them, (know as tamping), makes a huge difference in the quality of espresso produced. The Via Venezia's heavy-duty pressurized portafilter does away with that concern by pressurizing the brewing chamber to improve extraction from the ground beans, promoting the perfect brewing conditions. A non-pressurized portafilter is also available for those that are into tamping their own grinds.
- Big Water Tank: The 98 ounce water reservoir is prefect for home and entertaining. You can brew a number of espressos and then refill the reservoir right where it's at, even if it is still brewing. Simple to remove, the reservoir can also be carried to a faucet.
- Powerful Pump: The Saeco Via Venezia boasts a powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 BAR of pressure, the same pump found on top of the line Saeco espresso machines to pull maximum flavor from the coffee beans.
- Removable Cup Tray, Drip Pan & Cup Warming Shelf: This removable cup tray and plastic drip pans make clean up simple. One of the two layered designs can be removed during brewing to provide additional clearance for taller cups. The Via Venezia provides a stainless steel passive heat cup warmer that cleverly eliminates the problem.
- Safe, Rapid Recovery Boiler: No hot water, no espresso. The Via Venezia keeps hot water coming with a large stainless steel, 950-watt quick recovery boiler of stainless steel. This boiler also has burnout protection; a thermal fuse to shut down the heating element should the machine run dry during operation.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||The Via Venezia is larger than the Saeco Aroma, has a larger reservoir and offers more room for your steaming pitcher.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||19.1500|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||98 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 35 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||50 seconds|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Saeco Via Venezia
Seattle Coffee Gear offers a limited warranty on some of the equipment that it sells. Please refer to the directory above to confirm that your equipment is directly supported by this warranty prior to contacting us for service.
To receive warranty support on your equipment through Seattle Coffee Gear, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original order number. For orders placed online or over the phone, this information would have been emailed to you at order confirmation and also referenced on the packing slip. For purchases made in a retail store location, this information is on the original sales receipt that you received at purchase. Please note: We cannot correlate retail store orders to the original order number without this receipt; you must provide this information in order to receive warranty support.
Seattle Coffee Gear warranties are non-transferable.
The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the machine and any mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, boilers, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions. The warranty includes free return shipping to any location within the continental US. Customer must pay to ship the machine to our repair center if necessary.
What isn't Covered?
Warranty troubleshooting and repair does not apply to the following:
Any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
Normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
Regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or outside of the US is not covered by the warranty; in these cases, the customer is responsible for shipping costs in both directions.
Who Do I Contact for Warranty Services?
Contact us by phone: 866.372.4734
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To initiate warranty service, we will need your equipment's original order number, located on your packing slip or original sales receipt, as applicable.
Please note that we will primarily troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so contacting us when you are in front of the machine and able to perform basic actions is important. If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, you will be provided information on how to deliver your machine to our repair center.
Do not send your equipment to us for repair without contacting us first to diagnose and setup a Repair Authorization (RA) number. All equipment shipped without a valid RA are subject to refusal at our warehouse.
How Long Will it Take for a Warranty Repair?
Once we receive your machine in our repair center, we commit to repairing and returning your machine to you within 30 business days.
Caring for the Saeco Via Venezia
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis. (Many are not dishwasher safe.)
- Remove and clean the panarello wand weekly.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.