Curtis G4 Gemini IntelliFresh Twin Coffee Brewer
- Highly programmable
- Satellite PID urns
- Multiple coffee stations
- Adjustable brew volume
- IntelliFresh compatible
The Curtis G4 GEMT IF Twin Coffee Brewer shares the traditional Gemini zodiac traits of adaptability and versatility! Part of the Gold Cup Series, a 4.3 inch touch screen controls the mighty brewer. Easy set up for time, temperature, volume and gourmet coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse brewing and water bypass. Twin satellite servers keep brewed coffee at the ready. A great time saver!
But wait! That's not all you get! IntelliFresh technology allows the servers to be removed and transported wherever you need them, all the while integrated sensors keep an even warming heat going, no on-site electricity required.
- Flexible: Brews .5, 1, or 1.5 gallon batches per side
- Digital Control: Brew premium gourmet coffee from global recipes with the push of a button
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- IntelliFresh: Pair with an IntelliFresh grinder to enable recipe communication between each machine through the IntelliFresh funnel
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit 4.3 inch display communicates functions at a glance
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.