The Curtis WB5GT Digital Hot Water Dispenser provides fast and easy hot water on demand. Give your Curtis coffee maker's hot water tap a break and clear traffic from that all important coffee prep area by installing a dedicated water boiler. It isn't quite enough capacity to fill a hot tub but if you need copious amounts of boiling water for tea, soup, freeze-dried products--or even for cleaning jobs--this is the one to get. The digital controls provide precise control of temperature and aeration.
- Agitation Pump: Continuous or on demand aeration improves tea extraction and food flavor
- Large LED Display: Easy to read, displays constant water dispense temperature
- Easy to Read: Simple graphic design with color coded buttons for all operating functions and ready lights
- Automatic Refill System: Plumbed in so it won't run dry
- Thermostatic Controls: Programmable temperature range of 140°F to 210°F
- On Board Diagnostics: Continually senses water level & temperature for proper operation
- Energy Saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.