For everyone who makes espresso coffee at home, the Grindenstein knock box solves the extremely messy problem of removing the used grinds from your espresso machine's portafilter or group handle. Forget trying to wash oily grinds down the sink or having to put your hand inside a filthy garbage can - just turn your portafilter upside down over your Grindenstein, tap tap, and you're done - you have an empty portafilter!
Grindenstin has a patented unbreakable design and its compact height allows you to store it on your espresso machine's drip tray when not in use so it doesn't take up precious counter space. Easily cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher, each Grindenstein also comes with a great booklet filled with ideas on how to recycle the collected coffee grinds into a fantastic organic fertilizer for your garden.
- Thick and durable rubber sleeve protects the group handle, absorbs the striking force and makes it quiet to use.
- Specifically designed to be stored on the espresso machine's drip tray (under the group head), Grindenstein's unique height reduces clutter on the kitchen bench top and fits easily in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Every Grindenstein comes with an information booklet filled with great ideas on how to recycle the collected coffee grinds as a fantastic natural fertilizer for the garden.
- Grindenstein's patented shock-absorbing design and solid steel core make it truly impossible to break.
- Compact - With a small footprint, looks can be deceiving but this knock box can still clean up big espresso ground messes.
- Bang For Your Buck - The quality and purpose of this knock box will have you thanking yourself for finding something that helps you clean one less mess up.
- Too Small - If you're an avid espresso drinker, this knock box may be a little small for you, you may find yourself emptying it out more than you hoped for.
- No Replacements - Unfortunately you won't be able to find any replacements for the rubber bar in this knock box.
How Does it Compare?
This knock box does its job but is a lot smaller in capacity that many may hope for.
Tips and Tricks
Make sure to empty this knock box out when it's convenient so not to overflow and create an even bigger mess.
Product Weight (lbs.)
One of the things we try to do here at Seattle Coffee Gear is provide for every espresso need. From espresso machines, to espresso grinders, to accessories, we aim to be a one-stop shop for everything the home barista needs. And one key accessory for any espresso machine is a knock box! Eject your pucks in style and keep your counter clean with a durable knock box from Dreamfarm. Shop for your new gear at SCG today!