A clean machine is a happy machine! Keep your brew head and solenoid sparkling clean and free of debris with this Rocket Espresso Backflush Tablets by Cafetto. Well-loved in Australia and New Zealand for their cleaning supplies, Cafetto is also Rocket Espresso's cleaner of choice! Backflushing only takes a few minutes, and helps keep you machine pulling shots like new! This pressed-tablet version offers more convenience than regular powder backflush detergents.
How to Use Rocket Espresso Backflush Tablets
- Step 1 - drop a tablet into your blind basket and lock in the portafilter.
- Step 2 - Pull shots! 5 rounds at 10 seconds each. You should see a little bit of soap and discharge residue from your solenoid valve.
- Step 3 - Rinse out your portafilter and wipe/scrub your brew screen to remove excess cleaner.
- Step 4 - Replace the portafilter (with blind basket still installed) and pump more water through your solenoid, 10 rounds at 5 seconds each.
- Step 5 - Replace the blind basket with a regular basket and pull a shot of coffee (to be dumped).
Product Weight (lbs.)
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.