Fellow Ode Coffee Grinder
Elevate your home coffee setup with the single-dosing Fellow Ode Coffee Grinder. Built with top quality pour over and drip coffee methods in mind, the Ode's claim to fame begins with 64mm flat burrs in a unique vertical layout for high speed and low-retention grinding. These burrs are turned with a unique PID-controlled motor layout that adjusts power to keep RPMs steady, improving grind consistency at every setting. This consistency—coupled with the Ode's 31 stepped grind settings and single-dose focused 80-gram funnel, promises best-in-class grounds for brew methods from French press to fine drip. Other niceties you've come to expect from Fellow—like a grind setting guide under the funnel lid, an auto-stop sensor, and a case design that minimizes noise—make the Ode a joy to use on the earliest of mornings.
- 64mm Flat Burrs - Built for brew grinds, these cafe-sized burrs offer excellent speed and consistency in your cup.
- Vertical Mount - The Ode's unique vertical orientation of its burrs helps reduce retention when grinding.
- Single Dose - Hopper-less for single dosing, the Ode's 80-gram max capacity is designed specifically for pour over and home coffee maker use cases.
- Auto Stop - The Ode's PID controller auto-senses resistance, and will stop grinding once the dosing funnel is empty.
- Magnets - Strong Magnets help the dosing cup snap into place below the burrs for less mess.
- Easy Operation - The Ode's large adjustment knob and single-button design makes grinding easy.
- Good Grinds - The Ode helped make some excellent cups at every grind setting tested.
- So Useful! - Workflow—especially if you grind different beans regularly—is phenomenal for a grinder at this pricepoint.
- This is Different - Not explicitly a negative, you'll want to check your expectations here: large vertically mounted burrs in a single-dose only design is a big departure from most home coffee grinders you are likely familiar with.
Tips and Tricks
The dosing cup contains some strong magnets which may affect the sensitivity of your scale. We recommend weighing beans in a separate vessel.
What it Covers: Stagg EKG and EKG+
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Fellow Products
Warranty Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Coffee Press, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
From the design of the Stagg EKG through their line of mugs and steepers, form meets function with Fellow. Thankfully, Fellow offers exceptional build quality and performance to match their aesthetic design. These amazing coffee products are also easy to use, making them a compelling option for the coffee enthusiast. Seattle Coffee Gear is happy to offer a great variety of Fellow coffee equipment for you to explore!