On-demand espresso can be yours with the Jura D6 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. Built to save you the trip to your local coffee shop, the D6 packs in everything you need to make espressos, americanos, or cappuccinos right from your own kitchen. A simple dial-controlled menu system cuts down on frills—and gets you coffee fast—while still offering a bevy of control options including drink menus, maintenance settings, and auto-off timers. Even better, the D6 offers Jura's exclusive P.E.P brewing and CLEARYL smart filtration for better coffee and cleaner water in every cup.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Custom Drinks
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- On the Fly Adjustments: The D6 lets you crank up coffee strength mid-brew, so you don't have to mess with your drink settings on those especially early mornings.
- Milk Siphon: A simple, side mounted milk steamer automatically froths your milk for you.
- Simple Menu: The D6's easy dial control scheme offers intuitive access to drink and maintenance options.
- Auto-off: Save electricity by setting a timer to turn off your machine automatically.
- CLEARYL Smart: Jura's new smart filter automatically tracks usage, helping your machine stay fresh and clean—so you don't have to.
- Value Proposition: Jura's most affordable machine for milk drinks, the D6 still offers a full range of options.
- Good Coffee: Jura's P.E.P brew unit does a great job of adding extra layers of flavor to your shots.
- No Bypass Doser: The D6's pop-up hatch is for descaling only, no bypass functionality is included for pre-ground coffee.
- Milk Texture: The D6's milk texture is a little too foamy for lattes.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable 2.5 to 4 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
Compare Similar Machines
|Saeco PicoBaristo Carafe Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips Carina Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.3 oz||10 ounces||10 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||3.3" to 6.5" inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches||17 inches|
|Height||13.3 inches; extra height required for bean hopper and reservoir||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||Carafe||Panarello Wand||LatteGo|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.6 L||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:45||1:07||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||8.8 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|